Sopakco FEMA 14 MRE Case(Full Pallet)
Click to enlarge image(s)
Sopakco FEMA 14 Meal Case(48 cases per FULL pallet)
672 Complete Meals (Heaters Optional)
SOPAKCO, maker of the Surepak (or Sure-pak) MRE created these MREs to FEMA guidelines in preparation for hurricane season.
The SOPAKCO Emergency Ration MRE (meal, Ready to Eat) is packed under FEMA guidelines and contains 1,200 calories per meal. They are portable, light weight and durable - perfect for emergency preparedness as well as camping, hiking and hunting.
Each meal contains a an Entree, Dessert, Cracker, Peanut Butter, Cheese Spread, Beverage Powder and a Spoon. In addition, each meal bag also has a flameless ration heater so you will have a hot meal anywhere, anytime!
All components are US Military MRE components. Note that there are fourteen (14) MREs per case, not 12 as is usual -- on a price per meal basis you will not get better, fresher emergency preparedness MREs.
The main entrees will vary but you will get a selection of the following:
- Sloppy Joe
- Penne Pasta
- Chili Mac
- Meatballs in Marinara
- Veggie Lasagna
- Beef Patty
- Cheese Tortellini
- Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Asian Beef
- Chicken with Noodles
Manufactured by: Sopakco:
- FEMA MRE (Meal, Ready to Eat) ration created by US DoD contractor using Military MRE components
- Fourteen (14) MREs per case (NOT 12 MREs as is usual)
- Contains Flameless Ration Heater for each MRE
- MREs have 5 year shelf life if stored in cool environment (e.g. : Basement)
- Each MRE contains Entree, Dessert, Peanut Butter, Cheese spread, Cracker, Drink mix and Spoon
* Shelf life determined by several factors and can be shorter than 5 years.
FedEx Freight Drop Shipped Item*